We are happy to offer three classes based on our teacher Patty Murphy's new book, Piecing Makeover. Each class will go over a variety of blocks in a specific section of her book. You can come to all classes or just one! In each class, Patty will show you tips and tricks she has learned over the years as well as show you how to deconstruct some blocks to make it construction easier, or more challenging, depending on your skill level.
The third class in the series is Modern Favorites. In this 3-hour class, Patty will show you how to make some of quilters' favorites like hexagons, triangles, and work with y-seams.
Be sure to check out the other classes in this series: Sunday, 3/19, Building BlocksSunday, 4/2, Classic Favorites
- You should receive a class supply list about 2 weeks prior to the class by email unless you have stopped by the shop to get one in person.
- You may cancel a class up to two weeks prior to class for a full refund.
- We will only cancel a class if we have to.
- If you miss part of a multi-session class we can try to get you in the next class with a processing fee (fee is determined by the length of the class) to cover the lost spot in that class.
- Unless noted as a "hand work class," classes require you to bring your own sewing machine. While we may be able to obtain a loaner machine, it is best to use a machine you're already familiar with; beginners will benefit from learning on the same machine they will use outside of class.