Do you like the look of crazy quilt blocks but just don’t know how to tackle them? Or maybe you’ve learned the foundation pieced way but would love another options? Wanda will teach you how to make a crazy quilt block using paper piecing. This is a great way to make fun, scrappy blocks.
Wanda also will show off some blocks that have embroidery on them so you can get some ideas of how to embroider yours and she may teach two different embroidery classes (one hand work and one machine work) so let us know if you have interest in an embroidery class specifically for crazy quilt blocks.
Taught by Wanda Earley
- You should receive a class supply list about 2 weeks prior to the class by email unless you have stopped by the shop to get one in person.
- You may cancel a class up to two weeks prior to class for a full refund.
- We will only cancel a class if we have to.
- If you miss part of a multi-session class we can try to get you in the next class with a processing fee (fee is determined by the length of the class) to cover the lost spot in that class.
- Unless noted as a "hand work class," classes require you to bring your own sewing machine. While we may be able to obtain a loaner machine, it is best to use a machine you're already familiar with; beginners will benefit from learning on the same machine they will use outside of class.