Instead of wrapping paper and paper gift sacks this year, why not make a reusable fabric gift bag? Make a bag suitable for small- to medium-sized gifts to learn the technique. Taught by Mary Abreu.
- You should receive a class supply list about 2 weeks prior to the class by email unless you have stopped by the shop to get one in person.
- You may cancel a class up to two weeks prior to class for a full refund.
- We will only cancel a class if we have to.
- If you miss part of a multi-session class we can try to get you in the next class with a processing fee (fee is determined by the length of the class) to cover the lost spot in that class.
- Unless noted as a "hand work class," classes require you to bring your own sewing machine. While we may be able to obtain a loaner machine, it is best to use a machine you're already familiar with; beginners will benefit from learning on the same machine they will use outside of class.