Have you always wanted to try one of Jacqueline De Jonge's beautifully intricate paper-pieced quilts, but been just a little intimidated? Then this is the class for you! Wanda Earley will give you tips and tricks as you tackle the Happiness quilt pattern. This 30 inch square wall hanging is the perfect opportunity to test this style of paper piecing and see if it's for you before jumping into a full-size quilt. Students should have paper piecing experience prior to taking this class.
- You should receive a class supply list about 2 weeks prior to the class by email unless you have stopped by the shop to get one in person.
- You may cancel a class up to two weeks prior to class for a full refund.
- We will only cancel a class if we have to.
- If you miss part of a multi-session class we can try to get you in the next class with a processing fee (fee is determined by the length of the class) to cover the lost spot in that class.
- Unless noted as a "hand work class," classes require you to bring your own sewing machine. While we may be able to obtain a loaner machine, it is best to use a machine you're already familiar with; beginners will benefit from learning on the same machine they will use outside of class.