Take your paper piecing knowledge to the next level. You'll learn to paper piece more advanced block and sew curved pieces. Wanda will give you lots of tips and hints to make your paper piecing easier. Must have basic knowledge of paper piecing and/or have taken the intro to paper piecing class. Taught by Wanda Earley.Download the supply list here!
- You should receive a class supply list about 2 weeks prior to the class by email unless you have stopped by the shop to get one in person.
- You may cancel a class up to two weeks prior to class for a full refund.
- We will only cancel a class if we have to.
- If you miss part of a multi-session class we can try to get you in the next class with a processing fee (fee is determined by the length of the class) to cover the lost spot in that class.
- Unless noted as a "hand work class," classes require you to bring your own sewing machine. While we may be able to obtain a loaner machine, it is best to use a machine you're already familiar with; beginners will benefit from learning on the same machine they will use outside of class.