This class fills up quickly so don’t hesitate! Learn to make a lap size quilt from beginning to end. In this class, the intimidation of quilting will be eliminated. You will be taught many techniques and rules, such as cutting, strip piecing, seam allowance, pin-basting, quilting, binding and more. The class is taught in 4 sessions (4 hours each) and requires homework and a sewing machine. A sense of humor is also helpful. Taught by Lisa Kaupp.
Download the class supply list here. (rev 10/2016)
- You should receive a class supply list about 2 weeks prior to the class by email unless you have stopped by the shop to get one in person.
- You may cancel a class up to two weeks prior to class for a full refund.
- We will only cancel a class if we have to.
- If you miss part of a multi-session class we can try to get you in the next class with a processing fee (fee is determined by the length of the class) to cover the lost spot in that class.
- Unless noted as a "hand work class," classes require you to bring your own sewing machine. While we may be able to obtain a loaner machine, it is best to use a machine you're already familiar with; beginners will benefit from learning on the same machine they will use outside of class.