Golden Days 2018 BOM
- Click here
or on the photo to go to the listing to sign up.
We've had so much fun with Jen Kingwell's Delilah program that we immediately signed up for her second block of the month program straight out of Australia to begin March 2018, Golden Days! Golden Days features laser-cut acrylic and mylar templates. Participants receive the templates and block instructions each month over the course of a year. Our fabric option will be similar to the Jen Kingwell blocks seen here. We may offer a second choice of color with darker backgrounds like we did for Delilah if there is enough interest, so let us know if you would like a darker background option. We have limited spots for this program. There are no refunds on this program although we are happy to try to help you sell your spot to someone on the waiting list if you find you cannot participate. You can have this program mailed to you for an additional shipping fee.
Program will include:
* Acrylic and/or Mylar templates and the instructions for the blocks each month.
* For those who choose the fabric option, fabric will be handed out quarterly so that you will have a larger selection to play with each month.
* Monthly meeting on the 3rd Saturday of the month at 9:30 am for tips on making the blocks by hand or machine.
* Includes membership to the By Hand the Art of Slow Quilting monthly stitching time on the 3rd Saturday.
* A 10% discount (you can still use your 20% IQ card discounts when you have them instead) every time you shop for the duration of the program.
* Fun swag throughout the year.
* $330 flat fee for the templates, instructions, meeting time and membership to the By Hand group when paid in full. Does not include fabric.
* $440 flat fee for the templates, instructions, fabric, meeting time and membership to the By Hand group when paid in full.
OR if you choose one of the three installment options:
* You pay a registration Fee of $40 (for all three installment options) to reserve your spot and to begin the installment options through PayPal.
Then you pay one of the following three:
* $440 paid in March 2018 for templates, instructions, fabric and meeting time and membership to the By Hand group.
* $26 per month (12 months) for templates, instructions, meeting time and membership to the By Hand group. The monthly fees will automatically begin in March once you register.
* $40 per month (12 months) for templates, instructions and fabric, meeting time and membership to the By Hand group. The monthly fees will automatically begin in March once you register. Salute to Levens Hall 2018
Salute to Leven Hall 2018 EPP-
Enjoy 10 months of creating with the 2018 Kaffe Fassett Mystery Quilt program! Each month (from March-December 2018), you'll receive fabric and instructions for this mystery quilt along program, designed by the Kaffe Fassett Collective. The finished quilt measures approximately 82-1/2" x 82-1/2" and participants have their choice of two color options: Light and Dark. The only way to take part in this program is to register by January 1, 2018.
If you love English paper piecing, you won't want to miss our 2018 EPP block-of-the-month quilt program, Salute to Levens Hall!
Join Mary Lou Mojonnier at Intown Quilters for this 12-month stitch along to create your version of this quilt using the supplies you purchase separately here.
* You purchase your pattern, paper-pieces, fabric and meeting time separately for this program.
You'll have the help and support of Mary Lou and a group of fellow hand-piecers, too, and maybe even some fun fabric swapping to help you with your vision.
If you want to join in with others to make this quilt, you can sign up for the monthly meeting which will be on the 1st Saturday of the month at 9:30am, through this link. What better way to spend a few hours once a month (or maybe even twice if you join the By Hand group on the 3rd Saturday here).
We can't wait to see the quilts that come out of this group! We are hoping to see some other color-ways besides the two seen in the photos to the right. MaryLou already has a plan for a pale pink grunge for her background which will be arriving at IQF&Y soon. Email us if you would like to be alerted when that fabric arrives.
Join Wanda Earley on her journey through the Urban Owls quilt designed by Australian pattern designer, Wendy Williams. Urban Owls mixes together a variety of techniques,
including foundation paper piecing, appliqué, machine piecing and there's even room to embellish with embroidery or crazy quilt style stitching. This stitch along begins January 2017 on the first Tuesday of the month with the monthly Paper Piecing & More Club.
* You purchase your pattern, fabric and meeting time separately for this program. Kits will be available; please email us if you'd like us to let you know when they're ready. If you would like to order this to be shipped, we will ship you everything at one time as if a kit.
You'll have the help and support of Wanda and a group of fellow paper piecing fans, too. If you want to join in with others to make the Urban Owls quilt, you can sign up for the monthly meeting on the 1st Tuesday of the month at 4:30 p.m. through this link.
Kaffe Fassett Mystery Quilt
There are a few spots left for the Light color way at this point, so if you sign up, you will be slotted into the Light.
Ten month program starting March 2018. Click here or on the picture to go to the listing.
Packet pick up is currently slated for the second Sunday of the month starting in March 2018. Once registration has closed, we'll contact participants about scheduling group sit-and-sews so you can work on your Mystery Quilt with others. You can have this program mailed to you for an additional shipping fee.
* $180 flat fee for the fabric and instructions when paid in full.
2017 Programs (already in progress)
Long Time Gone 2017 BOM
Delilah 2017 TO
Glorious Gardens 2017 EPP BOM