Happy Thursday -- and an early happy birthday to Pogo (9/11)!
Thank you so much for your response to our limited reopening! We've just wrapped up our second day of in-store shopping. We have loved getting to help you in person again and we appreciate your patience with our procedures for having customers in the store. We've yet to pull out the "red card," so we've decided we're ready to up the ante a little bit to help us move along with our plans to reduce our inventory before we leave 1058 Mistletoe. Read on for more:
* If you watched our Facebook Live video on Wednesday, you got a sneak peek of our hush-hush in-store only deal we've been offering: Buy 2, get the 3rd for a penny* on all yarn, books and patterns! The secret is out and now is your time to take advantage of this awesome deal. Stock up on yarn for a bigger project or grab some books and patterns for yourself or to gift! *Discount applied to lowest-priced item; no additional discounts apply.
* Don't miss our in-store Fat Quarter Fill Up starting on Friday, 9/11/2020! You can choose between two sizes of bags -- Mini or Mighty -- and you get to fill it up with as many pre-cut loose fat quarters as you can from all the bins and shelves around the shop, as long as the bag still fully closes (without ripping). Then you'll pay $28 for the Mini or $98 for the Mighty! Fill up as many bags as you want to purchase. We had fun seeing how many fat quarters we could squeeze into the bags and we think you will, too, plus it's more than a 20% discount on all those fat quarters!
Both of these promotions continue in store only through Saturday, 9/12/2020!
If you're an online customer, don't think we are leaving you out! We have something special planned for you on Sunday and Monday, our closed days, (since processing online orders on those days help ensure you get everything you ordered). Don't forget our online coupon code for 10% off (202010) is still good, so you can shop from home after hours and save.
Don't forget that we will allow you to come to the shop anytime you wish between 10:30am-3:30pm through Saturday, 9/12, BUT....you MUST READ AND ADHERE to our policies about coming to the store:
1. There will be limited numbers of customers allowed in the shop so you may have to wait in your car. Bring your patience, as well as a book, knitting or handwork to pass the time.
2. The door will still be locked! You will need to wear a mask before approaching the door and bring your own hand sanitizer into the shop to use once you are inside.
3. We will have a Red Sign, Green Sign signal on the easel located outside the front door to let you know whether or not there is room for you. If the shop is full, we will have the red sign up and you will HAVE to stay in your car. When you arrive there will be a sleeve of numbers hanging from the easel outside so please grab one and put it under your windshield wiper so we can see who is next in line to come inside. Please then stay in your car and wait for us to motion for you to come inside. DO NOT get out and stand around on the porch. When we let a person or multiple people out, we will allow more inside. You can bring your number inside and hand it to us to disinfect and you will be entered into a drawing for a free gift.
4. Please try to keep your visit to 1 hour or less. We would hate to have to rush you along but studies show the longer you are exposed to an infectious person, the higher the risks of infection, so we really want everyone to keep their visit as short as possible.
We appreciate all your support and patience as we work to shrink our inventory during a very difficult time for shopping.
If you missed the our previous email, we announced some big news:
I want to let you know that as of noon on 8/31/2020, our home at 1058 Mistletoe Road changed hands to a nice veterinarian, and we need to vacate within 60 days of that date. Over the next few weeks, we will work to find a new home (as of this moment we have NO idea where) and need to shrink our inventory to make it easier to move into a new, smaller space. If we cannot find a new home we can afford, we will move the shop online and no longer have a brick-and-mortar location. We know this news may come as a shock, but just know that we will be very busy looking for a new home, working with any you who want to come in or call, packing up orders, and beginning the process of preparing to vacate this home, so while we welcome your questions and communication, please don't be surprised if there is a delay in response. We all at IQ are going to have a lot on our plates and have to prioritize to make this process go as smoothly as possible. If you don't hear back quickly, trust that we will get back to you as soon as we come up for air! We will keep you informed along the way through our newsletters and social media, so make sure you are signed up and following along! We truly appreciate you and look forward to seeing you in the coming weeks!
If you have an open Gift Certificate, don't forget that you can use them online, too!
Due to this news, all sales are final. No price adjustments. Some items may be excluded from any specials or promotions offered during this time.
We continue to offer online shopping with curbside pick up for those of you who are more comfortable shopping from home. We have been told some of the glitches on our site are fixed, so please try again if you've had trouble. Keep in mind that any online order that comes into our system between 10am and 3pm each day we are in the store (right now Tuesday-Saturday) runs the risk of items accidentally being sold to in-store customers before we even see the order, much less get the chance to grab the bolt. We always worry about disappointing folks, so we decided to make you aware of the risks of ordering online during that time frame.
We appreciate the support you've shown us during these uncertain times. Whether you are an essential worker during this crisis or doing your part to #stayhome, you are in our thoughts!
Sarah & the IQF&Y crew